My name is Jesse de Groot a game artist graduate aspiring to study even more and become better at what I do. I tend to go for 3D low poly environmental art, mostly with a spice of fantasy, but am quite able to do a lot of other art related stuff.
I would say I'm more of an all-arounder looking at my skillset as a whole.
I am 23 years old and live in Utrecht, The Netherlands.
4 years of Grafisch Lyceum Utrecht - Media Developement: Game Artist
1 year internship at Improvive
Personal commendation by Mw. Endert:
Experience / Skills:
- Intermediate at Adobe Photoshop
- Intermediate at Autodesk Maya:
- Substance Painter
- Some character technical VR related skills
- + 1 Year worth of Graphic Interaction Design
- Capable of assisting in teaching
Other not so relevant skills/facts:
- I Can cook more than just student meals ;)
- I am a Dungeon Master and host D&D Games for me and my friends
- I love English/Irish pubs and have a certain love for Guinness
Where to follow me and my art other than this site: